COMING SOON...

Crosses
Tooth Fairy Buckets
Trash Cans
...and more!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Julie's Order

Photo Frame $15
Pen Holder $8.00 Paperclip Holder $4.50

Clipboard $9.50



Boy, do I miss Julie E!
My sweet long-distance friend placed an order for several items for her home office & just let me know run with the creativity. She wanted a cross between University of Texas and still professional. The goal was to be sassy, fun and not look like a Freshman in college. I designed her a clipboard, pen/pencil holder, paperclip holder and custom frame...The end result was achieved, I believe.
Julie, your items are soon on their way--I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek! I truly had fun with your order.


The set total came to $40! *There was a $3 specialty paper fee...college paper is more expensive!

Great Christmas gifts...!

No comments: