COMING SOON...

Crosses
Tooth Fairy Buckets
Trash Cans
...and more!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Personalized Pen/Pencil Holders







My wonderful mother-in-law sent me a HUGE order for pen/pencil holders. She wanted each one monogrammed with a single initial...and I think these will make a personal & wonderful gift for the residents. She manages high-end condos in South Florida. The order is for 50 and I have completed 15. You get funny looks when you buy bean cans by the dozens!!! ;0)
I love the animal print designs, but a second big "fave" is the damask print--last photo w/ the pink "e" and pink boa. As most of you know, I am a fan of pink!
These pen/pencil holders cost $8.00 each.

I am so honored that my mother-in-law chose me to design these gifts...I am having such a fun time designing & creating. BB has been one of my biggest cheerleaders...that means the world. Thank you. Your pen holders are being shipped this morning, BB.
Now, I had better get back to work.

1 comment:

andreabrosto said...

Wow! You care going to be SUPER busy!! Those look so cute! I know everyone will love them!