COMING SOON...

Crosses
Tooth Fairy Buckets
Trash Cans
...and more!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkins

Large pumpkin $25 (shown without rhinestones) 12" h x 5 1/2"d; $27 with rhinestones

Tall, but small pumpkin (shown without rhinestones) $10 6"h xx 3 1/2"d; $12 with rhinestones

Tiny pumpkin (shown without rhinestones) $5, 2 1/2"h x 3 1/2"d; $7 with rhinestones
Tiny pumpkin $5, 3 1/2" h x 3 1/2"d (shown w/out rhinestones); $7 with rhinestones
Medium zebra pumpkin with rhinestones $15 7"h x 4" d; $12 without rhinestones





I am always coming up with little crafts to create whether that is in my own head or an idea shared by a friend. Encouraged by my hubby, I decided to start creating to sell. My first designs, for this harvest season, are these artificial pumpkins adorned in zebra or leopard (with or without rhinestones). What a hit they have become!! Perfect teacher or client gifts--or a "just because you rock" gift. Packaged ready to give. Price range for every budget...





Check back often as I will be adding new merchandise.
Email me with questions & orders
Paypal accepted

No comments: