COMING SOON...

Crosses
Tooth Fairy Buckets
Trash Cans
...and more!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Clip Boards-Base Price $8

Front Side of Clipboard

Backside of Clipboard


The long awaited clip board--I have had so many requests for this item. The possibilities are endless. I made this one for me & I can't wait to use it at my next show. Please refer to the ADD ONS menu for options. This clip board show would sell for $15.50. The add-ons include: 2 initial personalization charges, photo, extra paper design.

*Basic clipboard includes paint color choice, paper on front, ribbon & circle across metal clip.

See Price list for paint color options. If you tell me a color scheme I can email you samples of your paper options, etc.

Great for teacher gifts, teenagers, those of us that work craft shows or have home party businesses... really any working person can use these. When not being used for function, they are adorable hung on the wall and this is a quick way to change out photos of your loved ones.

*More clipboard samples will be posted in the days to come.

No comments: