COMING SOON...

Crosses
Tooth Fairy Buckets
Trash Cans
...and more!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pails Galore...

The Countdown $7.25 (4")

3" pails-No frills $3.00


The Cyd-$6.50 (4")

Ho-Ho-Ho Pail $8.00 (one-of -a-kind design 4")


Variation on The Cyd $6.50 (4")


The Niki $7.25 (4")


The Crede' $5 (4")


3" Fall Glitter Glazed Pail-$3.75


Photo pail can be created. As shown is $11.75 (4")


The Lisha $7.25 (4")




Yes, I have been busy this weekend. I'm like an elf working for "Jolly St. Nick"...and lovin' it!

Here are several more examples of the Holiday pails I can create. Some are one-of-a-kind designs.

For the items I can duplicate I have named after my friends because you have supported, inspired and cheered me on. Thank you!!! (IF you don't see your name, there are more creations on the way.)
*Remember you can add embellishments to any design listed.*

1 comment:

Cyd said...

Aw...I am so honored! I feel big time...something named after me and so cute too! You had the brains to do something with all your creativity unlike some of us...Ha! Thanks! :)
Cyd